Thursday, March 15, 2007

1. I enjoy nothing more than drinking apple juice first thing in the morning and feeling the cold apple juice go through my esophagus and into my stomach.

2. I don’t like the way that previous sentence sounds but I couldn’t think of another way to explain it and I try to never use the word ‘thing.’ I am not sure where I would have included the word ‘thing’ but I thought I’d mention it anyway. I think I used to tell people that I met Cindy Crawford. I actually never met her but I did see her close up. Please note the esophagus thing doesn’t work with orange juice or water…just apple juice.

3. Tournament starts today. Should be the best day of my life.

What band most recently won the Grammy for Album of the Year, Record of the Year and Song of the Year? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was treason.

Have an incredible Thursday. Spend the day doing something really tedious.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?