Monday, March 12, 2007

1. I set a goal to not watch any television for a full week and I did it and it wasn’t so bad. I accomplished nothing by doing it and don’t feel better about myself in any way whatsoever.

2. The Girl is reading the book called The Secret. I am fairly certain she is going to end up in an asylum because of it. She is certain she saw Gwenyth Paltrow yesterday. If you don’t know anything about the book you are better off for it so don’t bother looking it up.

3. Please note the previous paragraph was reviewed and approved by The Girl Board of Review.

4. I spelled leech incorrectly on Saturday. Thank you to IValley for pointing it out.

According to my people what country consumes more oil than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Montana.

Have the best Monday since Monday, September 20, 2004.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?