Saturday, March 10, 2007

1. If you haven’t seen our current home page please check it out. I think it’s funny. I’m sure no one else does though.

2. I’m thinking about getting my teeth whitened but I was told that if you have a girlfriend or you’re married then you’re not supposed to improve yourself unless you plan on breaking up. The theory sounds reasonable so I am not sure why I want to get my teeth whitened. Perhaps I fear rejection and live in a world of denial. Perhaps I just want to go back to the dentist. I will discuss it with my dentist as well as my analyst asap.

3. I have gotten a leach on me twice in my life but nothing recently.

Theodore Roosevelt’s Rough Riders fought in the war against what country? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include one Hemmingway quote, one Penelope Cruz quote and a quote about soap. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Have an incredible Saturday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?