Wednesday, March 07, 2007

1. We have the best contest ever this month for the biggest prize since we gave away a red footrest in 2002. Please click I’d Kiss Nelly Furtado to check it out.

2. I tried to relax last night. I had a glass of whiskey and put on some music and just sat there. It was boring and pointless so I stopped after about two minutes. Also, it wasn’t whiskey…it was port but whiskey sounded better for a second.

3. I used to have a pony tail.

Who was the first American astronaut to orbit the earth? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was George Washington.

Have a fantastic Wednesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?