Tuesday, March 06, 2007

1. Did you know ulterior is spelled ulterior and not alterior? I have already contacted my local congressperson about it.

2. We got a karaoke machine at Moosejaw. If you make any sort of error you have to sing. Yesterday, we got to enjoy Yellow Submarine, Landslide and a little Madonna. I’m hoping to mess something up so I can sing Endless Love or Mandy.

3. Garbage goes out tonight. What do you think would happen if I skipped a week? I bet I would die.

4. Number 4.

What US President signed the Post Office Act which established the US Post Office? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Connecticut. The question was… In what state was the first telephone book issued? We all have TP to thank for the whole ‘the question was’ thing.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?