Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We have the best contest ever this month. Please click even though The Girl tells me not to use fabric softener and bounce I still use both because she likes fabric softener and I like the bounce. I especially like smelling the sheet of bounce when it’s mixed in with all the other laundry in the basket to check it out. I find nothing more relaxing than folding the laundry but I still can’t stand doing it.

I don’t like anything about the preceding paragraph. I wish I hadn’t written it or thought about it.

What town was home to the first Winter Olympic Games? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was James Polk.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?