Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Please enjoy a guest daily remark from someone who preferred to remain anonymous. We will call him or her Anon. It was a boy and I’m guessing the friend referred to below was really Anon himself and no friend at all.

A friend of mine had too many tickets and had to go to driving school Saturday from 8-2. Although no electronics were allowed in the room here are four emails he sent about the event:

1. This is awful. 20 degenerates sitting the basement of a church.

2. This is a sad state of affairs on the world.

3. I just took a test with the dumbest questions you could imagine. The lady in charge is awful and on a crazy powertrip. I am trying to figure out a way to give her $40 to get out of this. I would pay more but I only have $40 with me.

4. Jail would have been better and more productive way for me to spend the day.


As of May, 2006 what play has had the longest run on Broadway? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Benjamin Harrison.

Have the greatest Wednesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?