Thursday, February 22, 2007

The only name I could come up with to replace Daily Remark is Trapper is Sort of Cute. I’ll give 2,174 Moosejaw Rewards points to anyone who can come up with the new name. When you email me your entry please add some legal language noting that Moosejaw forever owns the name you submitted or else no one will like you.

Why do babies start at 0 instead of 1?

I am convinced coffee and caffeine are the key to feeling better. Without fail, anytime I start not feeling well or get tired I have one cup of coffee and I turn into Happy McScoots.

What three left-handed presidents were elected in a row? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Carl C. Magee.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?