Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It’s a very special point swapping day. If you need less than 500 Moosejaw Rewards points or if you have some Moosejaw points to give please email me and we’ll make some people who are close to getting something they love just a little bit happier today. As always, please keep in mind that the world is unjust.

I can’t stand the name Daily Remark for the Daily Remark. I am going to change it. Please look forward to a riveting survey soon.

I don’t like cold soup but I am pretty sure it’s because Gazpacho Van Johnstone beat me up by the bus stop in third grade.

According to my people who invented the parking meter? Please note that Vegas has ninety percent of the action for this question on the side of no one getting this without looking it up. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Finland.

Have an amazing Wednesday. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?