Friday, February 02, 2007

It took me a solid two days to tally the stats for the new look versus old look Moosejaw product from the survey Wednesday. The new look won overwhelmingly which means we’ll probably have to hire a new photographer who will inevitably be a great emailer and end up replacing me. Please see the quote from The Sure Thing way below.

Can you believe the girl from Top Chef? I would break your arm to go to france with her. Did I say that?

Happiest Birthday ever to Danny. If you know Danny please remember that no one cares about a card… even a really nice card. Please get him something good. If anyone wants to give Danny some Moosejaw Rewards points for his birthday please let me know. Personally, I wouldn’t give him more than fifty… twenty-five seems about right.

Today’s question comes from David who apparently just got back from nearly a year of world travel. I happen to not believe that story. Here we go… In Slavic, the word Prague means what? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Thomas Jefferson.

Gib: I flunk English, I'm outta here. I gotta get a job, and you know what that means. That's right, they start me at the drive-up window and I gradually work my way up from shakes to burgers, and then one day my lucky break comes: the french fry guy dies and they offer me the job. But the day I'm supposed to start some men come by in a black Lincoln Continental and tell me I can make a quick 300 just for driving a van back from Mexico. When I get out of jail I'm 36 years old. Living in a flop house. No job. No home. No upward mobility. Very few teeth. And then one day they find me, face down in the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner and why? Because you wouldn't help me in English.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?