Saturday, February 24, 2007

I used my blackberry in the shower for the first time this morning. It was definitely not ideal but certainly sealed my addiction. I have no idea what that means. Sorry for talking about the shower.

My sister beat me in Scrabble yesterday. I couldn’t get rid of the Q or the Z and I couldn’t have had any less fun. I believe it was Vince Lombardi who said "show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser." I believe it was Carol Lombard who said "Relax, Georgie, I’m just making my collar and cuffs match."

When I was in college I was positive I saw a rhinoceros in our kitchen but none of my friends believed me. Turns out my friends were right…it wasn’t a rhino at all.

Alligators are indigenous to what two countries? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who aren’t alligators. I know…riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was horse racing.

Have the best Saturday of your entire life.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?