Friday, February 09, 2007

I thought Charles Manson had something to do with the Symbionese Liberation Army. The Girl disagreed and we bet a five minute massage on it. I was wrong. It's the first time I've ever been wrong about anything and I feel rather liberated.

Today's question comes from Melanie. It just seems like her to ask a question like this, don't you think? She's always talking about fresh water and big lakes and the Mississippi and Twain and Faulkner and, more recently, Kerouac and Ginsberg.trying to be some sort of pseudo-intellectual. Melanie - I have no idea what anything I just typed means. I don't even know who Ginsberg is. I had nothing else to say today and it is clear that in the pursuit of trying to make myself more comfortable with my own life I said some pretty awful things. For that I apologize. Here we go.

What's the largest freshwater lake that's naturally occurring west of the Mississippi? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was the hand. It was actually a hand holding a bullet.

Have an incredible Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?