Monday, February 26, 2007

I spent my entire day Sunday preparing to comment on the red carpet. I even watched the first fifteen minutes by myself because The Girl was out…probably with another man. There wasn’t one girl in particular who I would break your arm for. If I had to pick my favorite I’d go with Reese. I think the Academy Awards are good if you’re over 100 years old. I prefer the Globes. Please note that I am shallow and don’t know anything about anything (and no one likes me).

What Division I university is home to the largest basketball arena? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Bebo.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?