Saturday, February 17, 2007

I read somewhere that most giraffes have more spots on the front side of their neck than the back side of their neck.

No one has ever asked me for my autograph and I have very few childhood memories.

I think we should try to get rid of something useless. How about ph? Why can’t it be fone?

I feel like I am trying to be someone I am not today. Please ignore the thing I said about the autograph, the ph and this sentence.

There are over 6 billion people in the world today. How many people were there in 1950…between 2 and 3 billion, between 3 and 4 billion or between 4 and 5 billion? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three important quotes from the movie Spinal Tap. If you haven’t seen Spinal Tap please rent it today. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was 27.

Have an amazing rest of Saturday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?