Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I have no idea if the following works but if you have a Verizon phone with internet access can you please try it out? The following is a copy and paste and thus, the bullet points do not count as my own because, like the exclamation point they have been banned.

I’m writing to confirm that Moosejaw products are now available for sale on mPoria’s shopping portal offered by Verizon Wireless.

To view the site on a Verizon phone please:
· Launch the browser on any MobileWeb 2.0 enabled phone
· Click on the ‘Shopping’ button
· Click on ‘More’
· Click on ‘mPoria’
· Browse or search for Moosejaw products


I wore my robe this morning for the first time since 1912. There was some granola in the pocket. That’s all.

Who was president when the California gold rush began? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Introducing….The Beatles.

Have the ninth most amazing Tuesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?