Friday, February 16, 2007

I did not pick anyone up from the airport last night. My friend agreed with my sentiments entirely and will not be picking me up from anywhere ever.

One of the best Daily Remarkers in the world sent a bunch of us presents. Please click I should send a present too to check it out.

Did you know that oysters are the only living creature, including humans, to use soap?

I have to get a crown on my tooth. Nitrous city.

How old was Billy Madison in the movie Billy Madison? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Mt. Mitchell.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?