Friday, February 23, 2007

I considered the girl from Grey's Anatomy as my new girlfriend when The Girl dumps me until we got an HD TV. No one likes me so who cares about anything.

Here are some of the new names suggested for the Daily Remark.
Moose Droppings
Please Read this, or don't
Trap Line
This is much better than yesterday's
Daily Distraction from your boring job
Sexy Daily Dispatch
Moose Horn
Jabber Jaw
Loose-Jaw


When I was in college I was positive I saw a rhinoceros in our kitchen but none of my friends believed me. Turns out my friends were right.it wasn't a rhino at all.

According to my people, what was America's first organized sport? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Reagan, George Bush #1 and Clinton.

Have a fantastic Friday. Not the best ever but really good nonetheless.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?