Monday, February 05, 2007

I can't think of anything good to tell about the Superbowl. I did bring my computer to the party we went to. I assumed it would be better for everyone if I could be on my computer the entire time so that I wouldn't be stressed about not being on my computer and thus avoid ruining the event for everyone. I ended up not even turning my computer on. I did hold onto it like a blankey though.

What was the name of the first album the Beatles released in the United States? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Ivan the Terrible.

Have an incredible Monday please. Please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?