Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am picking up a friend at the airport tonight. I consider picking anyone up at the airport a complete and total waste of time. It is less expensive for my friend to get a cab. It is almost a sign that I don’t like the friend all that much because if we were really close I would feel okay about not picking him up and being open about the notion that it is a waste of time. Okay, I am no longer picking anyone up from the airport tonight. I hope I really end up not doing it.

Today’s question comes from Lisa Marie. According to Lisa Marie, when February 15th falls on a Thursday everyone is supposed to have some sort of cheese with dinner. However, the cheese is not to be eaten ever…it is just to be looked at. Here we go…What’s the highest peak east of the Mississippi? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Zone Improvement Plan.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?