Monday, February 12, 2007

Here is a boring play from our house last night…

Fade into a room in our house after dinner…

Me: Will you please step on my back?
The Girl: I just made dinner.
Me: I know and I love you so much but I’m probably going to die soon and you’ll miss stepping on my back.
The Girl: I always think about everyone dying.
Me: I don’t care if I die. I just don’t want to be tortured.
[silence]
Me: So, will you step on my back.
The Girl: No


Fade out…

Today’s question comes from Michele or Joshua or both Michele and Joshua…they were named the most difficult couple to understand in the western hempisphere. I don’t know if they are a couple so I apologize if I just ruined something. Here we go…What’s North America’s largest estuary? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Benjamin Franklin.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?