Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Girl wanted to go to the mall last night before dinner. I can’t stand the mall but I agreed to it simply to avoid divorce even though we’re not married. We got there at 7 and everything except for Starbucks was closed. It was the closest I have ever come to being a superhero and I didn’t have to step foot in any shop. I'm thinking I am like Zan of the Wondertwins maybe.

I got The Girl a picture frame as a present at least three months ago. The picture frame is sitting on a table with the picture that came with the frame still inside it. I am going to rewrap it and give it to her for Valentines. If she skips the remark today I am positive she won’t notice. Please note that I really won’t wrap it. I am convinced wrapping is an insensitive way to give a gift unless someone can do the wrapping for you.

I have nothing else to say but it seems appropriate to take more space.

The Nile River is one of only two major rivers in the world that flow south to north. What is the other river? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include four quotes that have something to do with a river. They said nothing is more fun than movies about rivers. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Flathead Lake in Montana.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?