Monday, February 19, 2007

Did you know the invention of the dustbuster saved the average compulsive cleaner a total of seventeen hours over the course of a lifetime?

We have Supersale going on right now which gets you an additional 10% off sale items. However, we also sent a Supersale lottery mailer which gives you the chance for 15, 25 or 70 percent off. If you didn’t get that mailer please let me know and I’ll make it happen.

When you’re bored please click all birthday cakes should be like this one that TJ got from his girlfriend.

What did astronaut Edgar Mitchell throw on the moon? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Germany.

Have a terrific Monday and please note this is only my second time typing terrific. Now third.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?