Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dear The Girl,

Happy Valentines Day. I bumped your car this morning and there is a big white mark on your bumper. Before you get mad please read on…

The driveway was super icy this morning and the bag of salt was rock solid so I couldn’t salt the driveway. So, I backed my car out of the garage and put the bag of salt over the iciest spot on the driveway. My plan was to run over the bag of salt with my car which would have spread the salt out and also make the salt more useable for increased salting or something like that. Well, the bag of salt slid out of the way when the tire hit it and it slid into your car. Oops. Sorry. It was out of love and the white mark gives your car some much needed character.

Love you more than ever.


Today’s question comes from Mary Lou. Apparently, Mary Lou is dressing up as Cupid and going to every museum in Manhattan today to give out pictures of a key. If you happen to see her please yell ‘laundry is for kangaroos’ as loudly as you can. Here we go… what do the letters ZIP stand for in Zip code? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Gordon Shumway.

Have the best Valentines Day ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?