Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bill: I'm an idea man Chuck, I get ideas, sometimes I get so many ideas that I can't even fight them off!
Bill: So there I was at the Blackjack table with all my wash 'n' dries... did I tell you I had they idea for them first?
Bill: OK, here's an example. Watch out, stand back.
[speaks into tape recorder]
Bill: This is Bill. Idea to eliminate garbage: edible paper. You see, you eat it, it's gone. Eat it, it's out of there!
Bill: What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.
[speaks into tape recorder]
Bill: Call Starkist!

- Night Shift

Today’s question comes from Paul. He asked us specifically to use his question on February 11th because it is three days before Valentines. That’s not true. Here we go…Who "invented" daylight savings time? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from the person who is the answer. I am not sure I like the way that previous sentence sounds but I’m going with it. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the New River in West Virginia.

Have an amazing Sunday. Really, why not?

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?