Tuesday, February 27, 2007

1. I am a little sick. Not so sick that I can’t do anything but certainly sick enough to complain about it.

2. I couldn’t look more pasty.

3. You’re supposed to be miserable in Michigan in February.

4. I have to take out the garbage tonight. I will be thinking about it all day.

5. I’m for sure losing my hair.

6. Don’t you hate it when you’re sick and someone tells you they think you’re all better?

7. There is nothing worse than opening the mail.

8. There is nothing worse than having that last bit of soap left in the shower. Do you try to use it or just let it melt away? Sorry for talking about the shower.

9. Number nine.

Who was the first US President to put electricity into the White House? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Syracuse University..

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?