Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wednesday may have been the best day ever. I think we’re going to turn this Moosejaw point swap thing into a section of its own on the site. I am hoping for a currency recognized across the globe. I am thinking we will solve some world problem before it’s all over.

Ryan got his Moosejaw points for his Salomons from Todd, Ryan, Cams and the Shopowitz family. The following people also offered some love….Jenn C, Jen K, Lyman, Joshua B. Gretchen G, Kristian, Ryan C, Dan, Margaret, Lauren, Sherry, David C, Chris C, Sarah B, Chris C #2, James, Slippy, Forky and Plilpp. I made up those last three names.

Here is Ryan’s thank you note…

And to those who gave me points, I am forever grateful. Please know that you have played a role in equipping my feet with some fantastic new shoes...

No doubt the shoes would have looked better on your feet rather than mine, and I thank you for your selfless act. Everytime I lace them up, I will be sure to think of you, unless of course I forget...

Thanks so much, Ryan


For today, Laura B needs a few points for a new pair of boots and Jon-Alec is close to a Moosejaw Baxter Dog disk for his dog. Who wants to show some love?

I’ll probably do a normal remark tomorrow and ruin everything again.

According to my people, in addition to the bald eagle what animal was most highly considered for the US national symbol? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was 2002. It was Jimmy Carter.

Please have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?