Tuesday, January 23, 2007

We need a caption for this photo that just came in. If anyone is bored and wants to come up with something please email it to me and we’ll post the pic and caption in the Moosejaw photo gallery right away. I’ll give 1,000 Moosejaw Reward points to whoever comes up with the caption that we use. Big deal.

What country is home to the Balleric Islands? I am still out of town so it is another auto-reply day which is great news for everyone. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from movies that did not have any dinosaurs. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Please note, that even though it is an auto-reply and I won’t be replying to the emails I will still look at all the emails so I can pick a winner for the caption and the 1,000 points. Actually, I won’t look at the emails but someone way smarter than me at Moosejaw will do so.

Yesterday’s answer was George Clinton. He served under Jefferson and Madison.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?