Monday, January 08, 2007

We have the best contest ever this month. Jack was out of town so I wrote the contest introduction (which means you should ignore it completely).

I got new glasses. Someone said they look like the glasses that Diane Sawyer's husband wears. I decided not to Google it to check it out and instead assume it is a compliment. One time I was at a Tigers' game and saw a pretty girl a couple sections away. When I walked to get a closer look she wasn't all that.it was quite a life lesson.

According to my people, all Senate restaurants serve a particular kind of soup every single day. What is the soup? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was New York.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?