Saturday, January 13, 2007

We have a beautiful new section on the site. It is called new. How cute! Please click on I am bored so I am clicking on this to check it out.

I haven’t worked out two of the past three days. I look like Warren Harding.

Did you know that twelve out of thirteen boys will watch the Pussycat Dolls videos but will refuse to listen to them on the radio? I made that up but it’s probably true.

Who pardoned President Nixon? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from presidents who went to school, were married and eventually died. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this very exciting auto-reply..

Yesterday’s answer was The Jets. They won Superbowl III in 1969.

Have a fantastic Saturday.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




style="font-size:100%;">This album
is powered by
style="font-size:100%;">Moosejaw.com
-style="font-size:100%;">Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?