Friday, January 12, 2007

This point exchange thing is amazing. The following people all chimed in with some love yesterday.

Golf Jock, Johnathan W, Susan E, John D, Denise, John N, Mary S, Christian, Katie G, Georgie, Ray M, Laura, Allison G, Rick R, Twij, Gorw and Cud. I made up the last three names.

I won’t be checking email starting later this afternoon so I can’t do any Moosejaw point exchanges today but we really are going to come up with a system to make this work. In the meantime here is a guest Daily Remark from BethAnn.

On a final note, (yes, I'm procrastinating at work again), I spent last week in Amsterdam. Here are my trip statistics.

We:
saw 26 marajuana/coffee houses.
11 prostitutes.
drank 8 Heinekins.
were offered cocaine twice.
saw at least 10,000 bicycles but no bike shops
and ate 3 bagels.


What team first won the Superbowl after the GreenBay Packers? I don’t like the way I am posing the question but I am going with it anyway. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the turkey. In fact, Benjamin Franklin loved the turkey.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?