Thursday, January 18, 2007

This is a guest Daily Remark from Richard in Birmingham, Michigan. Please enjoy it…

Ridiculous story. My girlfriend is out of town so I went to a movie by myself in Royal Oak. I was checking football playoff scores and e-mail from time to time during the movie on my phone. Half way through the movie an old man who was sitting 5 rows behind me came up to me and yelled "Put that F*cking Thing Away Before I shove it up you’re a*s, you motherf*cker". I couldn't believe it. I responded by saying "It must be terrible to be such an angry old man". He asked if I wanted to take it outside. I ignored him and then he got the usher.

The entire rest of the movie I sat there looking at him wanting to kick his ass. Thought you'd appreciate the story. I was packing heat in the theater and was ready to shoot the old man. That isn’t true but the rest of the story is.

Who succeeded Benjamin Franklin as the US minister to France? Today’s hint is that it was not my friend Cheese. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Mario Andretti.

Have the best Thursday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?