Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Some notes for today…

Ryan needs 1,511 Moosejaw Reward Points to get a new pair of Salomon XA’s 3D XCR shoes. Can someone please show some love and offer some points for me to transfer? It would be nice to say it will come back to you in some nice way but I don’t believe in such karma.

Barb did her daughter’s English homework yesterday. We contacted her daughter’s teachers as soon as we found out.

I have never been in a fight but I have been slugged and laid out two or three times. Sorry about that laid out thing.

In what year did a US president most recently receive the Nobel Peace Prize? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Albert Einstein.

Please have the most outstanding Wednesday of all times.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?