Monday, January 01, 2007

Please enjoy the following guest Daily Remark which is an invitation to watch the Michigan game at a friend’s…a family friend.

I’m going to have people over on Monday for the Rose Bowl. Nothing fancy just some food and beer bongs.

Families are welcome although wives and kids must either be in the kitchen or basement (unless they are serving us food).

Let me know if you’re coming (and how many people)-I think the game starts at 5PM.


In 2006, what team scored the least number of points in their bowl game? Today is the first auto-reply day of 2007. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include quotes from three movies that had something to do with football. I don’t want to sound crazy but I think this year could not possibly be starting off better. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was a crash.

Please have the greatest New Years Day ever and welcome to 2007. Please note the please. I don’t like that I typed that welcome thing.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




style="font-size:100%;">This album
is powered by
style="font-size:100%;">Moosejaw.com
-style="font-size:100%;">Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?