Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Please click Why Isn't Everyone Sending Me Homemade cards to check out the poster Cami sent us.

Yesterday Jen gave up some Moosejaw points to Adam and Janel gave some points to Jenny. I didn't do anything nice for anyone but I was on the phone with one of our suppliers while I was driving home and I I thought I hung up but I didn't and, apparently, all of customer service got to hear me sing You Better You Better You Bet by The Who. Their favorite part was when I hit the high notes on the chorus.

I cried like a baby when that poor girl who went first on American Idol last night got tossed. I am very emotional these days. I hope you like me less because of it. Kelly Clarkson was wearing a Moosejaw hoody in some VH1 show they did about her. Really, it's true.

Someone sent this question in as a guest Daily Remark but I lost the person. I feel horrible about it and no one likes me. Here we go. Who is the only person to win the Indy 500, the Daytona 500, and Formula 1 world driving championship? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Lake Champlain.

Have an absolutely incredible Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?