Saturday, January 06, 2007

My friend Al claims to know who sings every eighties and nineties song on the radio. I now spend all of my time in the car going from one station to the next looking for a song to stump him on. Or stump him with. It is enough channel switching to drive myself to the asylum.

I played nine games of Scrabble yesterday. I won eight of them. Actually, I played two games last night and won one of them. In the game I lost someone got a seven letter word right off the bat. I considered tossing the board over. It is only a new found maturity that stopped me.

I have spent all of 2007 being terribly boring. I’m going to stop using bullet points until I use them again to see if that helps.

Today’s question comes from Evan. Evan submitted the question back in November but he asked that it not be posted until the first Satuday in 2007. It was either that or I messed up. What is the name of the rap artist who sang a song in which Maximus Decimus Meridius speaks? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include some quotes about something. This is one not to be missed. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was between $4 and $5. It was $4.23.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?