Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Most importantly, Happiest Birthday ever to Susan.

Less importantly, as you know I don't use exclamation points but if I did I would have for Susan.

Even less importantly, I saw a ladybug in my house. Her name was Sophie and she had spent time in a miniumum security prison for fraud. She told me it wasn't the same prison as Martha before I could even ask. Obviously, it's not easy to be a ladybug but can you imagine the nerve? I offered Sophie some pudding just to be nice.

I've been to Italy but I am not going to tell you anything about it.

Who used the alias William Antrim? I am still out of town so it is yet another auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include two quotes from people named William and one quote from someone named Abraham. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Spain.

Have an absolutely fantastic Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?