Sunday, January 07, 2007

John Beckwith: Hey, listen. What angle are you going to play here?
Jeremy Grey: I am going to go with the balloon animal display. For the kids. And then when she comes near, guess who is the broken man, haunted past? How about you?
John Beckwith: I am going to go dance with the little flower girl. Oh, and I might be a charter member of Oprah's book club.
Jeremy Grey: It's all deadly.

-Wedding Crashers

What state has the highest percentage of workers belonging to unions? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include quotes from four people who I am positive have spent time in the state that is the answer to the question. I know…riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Jay-Z.

Have a fantastic Sunday please. I did say please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?