Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jeremy Grey: Have you ever shot one of these things before?
John Beckwith: The whole 17 years we've known each other I've been sneaking off to go on little hunting trips around the world. No, I don't even know what the f*ck a quail is!
Jeremy Grey: I look totally ridiculous. Like why do I have to be in camouflage? So the big bad quail doesn't see me?
John Beckwith: I know. Why can't we hunt something cool like a hawk or an eagle, something with some talons?
Jeremy Grey: That'd be awesome. We could get something like big game. Even like a gorilla or a rhinoceros or a f*cking human being! That'll get you jacked up.


- Wedding Crashers

According to my people, what was the most expensive city to live in in Europe in 2006? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who have definitely lived in Europe. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Aretha Franklin.

Please have the best Sunday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?