Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Important…..I got a second glance yesterday. One hundred percent true. I wouldn’t believe me if I was you (or were you) but it just so happens to be true.

We are experimenting with a new way to shoot Moosejaw products. Can you please click I am sort of bored right now to check out five different Moosejaw products and let me know if you prefer the new or the old layout?

This is my favorite quote…. All generalizations are false, including this one. – Mark Twain

What’s the highest city in the US? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Ohio.

Have the greatest Wednesday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?