Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?

-Coccotti, True Romance

What US state has the longest coastline? Today is the last auto-reply day of the week. Big deal. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include at least two quotes from people who have had some sort of beard at one time. However, we will not be quoting Abraham Lincoln. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was The Mississippi River.

Have a decent Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?