Friday, January 26, 2007

If everyone I knew was a clown then clowns wouldn’t be all that special anymore.

I ordered some sort of natural pill that is supposed to help me sleep. I am fairly certain it will be in the garbage within a week after it arrives.

I wonder what would happen if I try to get my wireless connection to work on the plane. I am not going to try it when I fly home but I sort of want to. I think there is something wrong with people who wouldn’t want to. If you are the type who wouldn’t want to then please assume I mean it as a compliment. If my plane crashes it was great emailing everyone and I hope you can’t stand whoever takes over for me.

According to my people, what was the last battle of the War of 1812? Today is the last Friday auto-reply of the week excluding Saturday and Sunday. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include quotes from three movies that had some old people in it. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

Have your most outstanding Friday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?