Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I watched the game last night live instead of using the DVR. I surveyed me and The Girl and we determined watching anything recorded is twice as good as watching something live. The survey was really just me because The Girl was ignoring me when I made my inquiry.

Is anyone going into any Moosejaw shop anytime soon? I am ready to make some sort of Cami-style announcement.

Is anyone really close to having enough Moosejaw Reward points to buy something good? If so, I’ll announce it and see if anyone wants to transfers some points to you. Maybe I won’t do that but it seems like a good idea as I type it.

They say people who announce things usually end up in a minimum security prison.

Today’s question comes from George. George claims to have been named People’s most beautiful person ever so I’m thinking this is George Clooney from Facts of Life. Who is believed to be the only US citizen to have been offered a position as a foreign head of state? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Bean soup.

Have the grestest Tuesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?