Friday, January 19, 2007

I had my own remark planned for today but this Daily Remark is way better. Here we go…

I was the recipient of 90 points from another MJ'er via the Daily Remark, and I would consider this the greatest thing to happen to me in 2007. I wouldn't have been able to get this shirt otherwise. I'm so excited, my loins are burning a bit...and that's not common for me. Thanks for everything Trapper, and MJ, and person kind enough to spread the love. I love everybody.

I was at the Kroger the other day Krogering (you know, frozen burritos and Shiner Bock), and as I was walking out a family was walking inside. I happened to be wearing my MJ Sweatshirt, and the guy said, "hey, Moosejaw...cool sweatshirt." I flipped him a bird, then jumped in my truck and peeled out. You should have been there. That last part didn't happen, but in retrospect, it should have.

Adam


What NFL team was originally called the New York Titans? They said it was way more fun to guess instead of look it up. Actually, it might be more fun to be right than to actually have fun. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Thomas Jefferson.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?