Saturday, January 27, 2007

I got so tired in the middle of dinner last night that I am positive I got roofied.  It’s not the first time.
 
I forgot to mention that Jack M won the best photo caption contest thing we did on Tuesday.  Jack got 1,000 Moosejaw points because of it.  More importantly though, Jack has a new found confidence that you really only see in the likes of Hasselhoff and the Karate Kid.
 
Sometimes splinters hurt a lot and sometimes it’s not so bad…it really depends on the splinter.  Think about it.  Or don’t.  In fact, don’t.
 
See you today in boring city.
 
According to my people, what is the third longest river in the world?   Today is the second to last auto-reply day of the week.  In addition to the auto-reply, today’s answer will include three quotes that have some relation to the answer at least as far as I can tell.  Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Battle of New Orleans.
 
They said this should be the best Saturday you’ve ever had.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?