Monday, January 15, 2007

I got my haircut on Saturday. The haircut lady and I have a nice understanding. I get to be on my Blackberry the entire haircut but I am not allowed to complain about my hair if I don't like it when she's done. Aside from a nice introduction we have never spoken. Before this haircut I told the lady that I wanted my hair cut super short. Here is a play.

Fade into the end of my haircut.

Haircut Lady: Is it short enough?
Me: It's perfect.
Haircut Lady: How about we wet it and you see how it looks?
Me: Okay

She wets my hair in the shower/sink/haircut thing, dries my hair a little and I sit back down in the haircut chair.

Haircut Lady: I think it is short enough.
Me: I agree. Cutting it shorter would have been our worst decision since going into Iraq.
Haircut Lady: That's not funny.

Fade out.

So, now I have to find a new haircut lady. That's all.

What's the only song by The Clash to be listed in the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Sheriff Pat Garrett.

Have an incredible Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?