Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am on vacation and sick. It gets no worse. That’s actually not true. I’m sure it can be way worse and now I’m glad I’m sick.

I don’t have any sweaters that aren’t ripped and I don’t have any socks that I like.

No one liked me that much when I was in college but I think if I went back now I’d be decked in gold chains and have girls draped all over me.

I am trying to watch Talladega Nights everyday on vacation…just the dinner scene.

I can’t think of anything else to say.

What was the top grossing film of 2006? I am still out of town so it is another auto-reply day. I think today is going to be the best auto-reply day ever. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who I have seen in a pool. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Billy the Kid.

Have the greatest Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?