Monday, January 29, 2007

I am back and ready to do some Moosejaw point trading. I have actually been looking forward to it all week. No really, it’s true. So, can you please email me if you need some Moosejaw points and also email me if you’re willing to give some up? If you need points please try to keep it under 500 Moosejaw points. Also, please remember that, while there is no such thing as karma, people who are happy and nice and giving probably have better lives than meanies.

One time my friends and I were at a party and we were throwing snap-in-pops everywhere and ruining the party. We got thrown out and one friend, Billy, got slugged. Later that night we went back to the house and called everyone meanies.

I am so sorry to say the previous story is entirely true. No sorries at Moosejaw. No yawning either. Okay.

What was the best-selling album of 2006? I am back so there is no auto-reply today. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Alaska.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?