Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Girl has a cough and did not stop coughing last night so I slept on the couch. It wasn’t so bad. I didn’t sleep at all but I did watch most of Footloose and two episodes of Rome on HBO On Demand. If she is coughing tonight I hope to add some snacks and light reading to the evening repertoire. I’m thinking about the Monarch Notes for As I Lay Dying.

The cough is a sort of whooping cough and infrequent enough that one could fall asleep but then wake up ten minutes later.

This particular cough seemed to have fit in beautifully with the dance training scene in Footloose.

Please note, The Girl reviewed this remark and simply said “You’re so dumb.”

What breed of dog typically lives longer than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Delaware. The date was Dec. 7, 1787.

Have an incredible Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?