Friday, January 05, 2007

Cami, who is among the best Daily Remarkers in the world, is visiting Moosejaw in Chicago today. If we had a red carpet I imagine it would be rolled out. As it stands I believe the Chicago shop has a brown runner which is probably better than a red carpet. I am not positive what time Cami will be in the shop but if you are in the Chicago area and are interested in getting her autograph I imagine I can make it happen. Actually, if anyone is ever heading into any Moosejaw shop and wants me to make some sort of announcement please let me know and it will be done.

If, by the time, we're done with this initative and it turns into some sort of autograph trading thing or perhaps some sort of community where people see each other and realize some sort of common bond and then still choose to ignore each other then I think I will have realized some sort of relative success.

In 1990, was the average price of a movie ticket in the US between $4 and $5, $5 and $6 or $6 and $7? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was the chihuahua.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?