Friday, December 29, 2006

With Spring approaching we have begun talking about softball again. I am already looking forward to boring everyone with game stats come April. Coach Indy has indicated he may be looking for a new short stop. Although my performance over the last few years speaks for itself I am going to start looking for a new job just in case. I have no skills other than dealing blackjack so please look for me in Tahoe sometime in early May. I will be the short one who looks like Aaron Burr.

How many of the Top Ten All Time Box Office Hits (based on US domestic gross revenue) are part of the Star Wars series? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the 1934 Chicago Bears.

Have a fantastic Friday please.

Love the madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?